Sunday, August 3, 2008

Smiling and Waving in New Bedford


Today, I was in my first parade as Miss Massachusetts! The parade took place in New Bedford, MA. and I was ecstatic to find out that some of the local Massachusetts titleholders would be joining me for this event! I had not seen these girls since winning Miss MA, so I was very excited to see how they were doing. I spent the day with Chantelle Pavao "Miss Fall River", Marissa Louro "Miss New Bedford", Alyssa Setera "Miss Mayflower", and Alyson Levy "Miss Bristol County". We met at Executive Mitsubishi, where Bob provided us with cars for the event. Once we arrived, we found "Miss Massachusetts Outstanding Teen", Taylor Kinzler! We talked with her about her preparations for the Miss America's Outstanding Teen pageant. She is ready and excited to represent Massachusetts on a national level! I look forward to traveling to Orlando to support Taylor! :)

Thank you Bob at Executive Mitzubishi and the amazing women who spent the day with me in New Bedford. xoxo

Love, Alicia

No comments: