Friday, September 5, 2008

LA Prep

The time is getting closer... I will be leaving for Los Angeles on September 21 to film the Miss America Reality Show. I am excited to see all of the girls again, but a little anxious to see what is in store for all of us. All that we know is that we are all flying into LAX on September 21st and will be flying home on October 9th. That's it... Not knowing what we will be doing leads to some stress. I am trying to keep an open-mind and stay positive. I will miss my family, but when will I have the chance to be on a reality show again? This is a blessing.

This past week, I have been busy packing and shopping for the required wardrobe for my stay in L.A. Today I went to visit to the Miss Massachusetts clothier, “The Crowning Touch” in New Bedford, MA. My dad came with me to help me pick out cocktail dresses for my three-week stay in L.A. Every dress is beautiful at “The Crowning Touch”, but I think that Maria picked out some versatile pieces for me to wear, which is key because we don't know exactly what I will be taking part in. I even tried on a few gowns for Miss America... Nothing is decided quite yet, but I felt like a million bucks in every dress that I tried on! I am very excited to pick out my evening gown for Miss America! You will have to tune in to see...

Thank you to the Crowning Touch in New Bedford, MA. for providing me with lovely wardrobe options and words of confidence!

P.S. Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Mother and Darling Danny~

Love, Alicia

No comments: